Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Family Fun

























































06/05/10: This last weekend we had a lot of family time. My Grandpa and Aunt & Uncle flew up to visit. This is my mom's dad and her brother and his wife. My grandpa lives in San Mateo, CA and my Aunt & Uncle live in LA. This is the first time they have been here. I was so great to see them and visit with them. Especially my grandpa.
We hung out at my parents house quite a bit. We played croquet had a BBQ. The kids love it at my parents house. There is so much outside fun there.
My most favorite picture is the 4 generation picture of my grandpa, mom, me, and my kids. What a great opportunity to take that pictures. Grandpa is getting pretty old and is having some health problems, so he will not be around much longer. I am so blessed to still have a grandparent in my life at my age. I am also so glad that my kids had the chance to get to know him at an age that they will remember him when they get older. They will have memories of him and my Granny. I am so happy about that.

No comments: