Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grandpa's 70th Birthday








11/13/09: Friday was my dad's 70th birthday. We went to his house for dinner, my mom made yummy chicken soup, a request from my dad. I made him his very own batch of Chocolate chip cookies, with lots of chocolate chips. I also made the birthday cake so that we would not eat his cookies. It was yummy too.

My family and I are so blessed to still have our wonderful parents in our lives. They truly are the patriarchs of our family. They are always there for all of us when ever we are in need. They are the referee's for our sibling battles, and there for us when we need a little support or encouragement. I hope and pray that our blessing continues and we have them with us for many more years to come.

1 comment:

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

WOW what a post. Almost too much to take in. Man would I have loved to be there for homemade chinese food. That looked insanely yummy! GOOD STUFF! Those cookies are absolutely adorable. I love them, I wish I could have had some air mailed to me. Dad's b-day I really wish we could have been there for that. You guys are taking good care of mom & dad while we are away. Keep it up, we'll be there soon. LOVE YA Mare