Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Car
















12/27/10: So we had to get a new car that was 4 wheel drive. I was so sad to see my Sequoia go...I loved that car!!!! But it was pretty worthless here in Idaho in the winter. So we downsized to the Toyota 4 Runner. It is a V8, Sport Edition (whatever that means). So it it very sporty and cute and I like it alot. I really didn't need a car that seated 8 passengers when I only have 2 kids. I needed 4 wheel drive more. So we down sized which will take some getting use to, but it is still a really nice car. It is white with black & gray interior. It does not have the DVD players like the Sequoia did, but we are going to have some installed in a few months....those are a must with kids and road trips for sure!!! Now I will have the freedom to go where ever I want when it is snowing and icy out...a much safer car for me and the kids...safety first...right!!!! It is pretty cool, ALL the windows are tinted....I like that alot!!! So good by lovely Sequoia, I will miss you dearly!!! But I love the 4 Runner now too!!! Happy times!!! There is also more room in the garage now, the Sequoia was freaking huge!!!

No comments: